India has a well established and profitable banking system; it also is home to millions who are denied access to basic financial services. We can do more to bridge this gap. Innovation in payment systems will be critical as we seek to accelerate financial inclusion. We must understand what combination of payments products and services will succeed in the Indian context. To address all these issues with fresh perspective on what it will take to catalyse explosive growth in electronic payments and accelerate financial inclusion Elets Technomedia Pvt. Ltd. is coming up with 3rd Annual Financial Inclusion and Payment Systems Summit on 3rd December, 2015, New Delhi, Hotel Le-Meridien.
- The new evolving Prepaid Instruments Landscape in India
- Evolving Payment ecosystems Shared services models for Inclusion and Growth
- Rethinking mobile money
- Pathways to excellence: The transformation agenda of Banks
- Enabling payments-increasing POS(Point of Sale) penetration in India
- Cashless in India- Government imperatives to promote electronic payments